In the online examination time is of essence. You must answer the questions in limited time, so you need to have practice. Once you complete your study of Multiple Choice Question and Answers you should undergo the Online Mock Test to test your level of preparedness. The Questions has been given chapterwise/sectionwise.
After you complete the chapter you will be able to view the answers. In case you score less marks in any particular chapter you should study the chapter again and re attempt Mock Test until you score good marks. We have designed questions based on concepts in the book. In the exam you may not get exactly the same wording of the questions and the options may also be different.
Please try to understand the questions rather than memorizing it. After undergoing the Mock Test you will gain more confidence to appear in the Exam and complete the paper in time bound manner.
Price : Rs.2000
Why this Mock Test
- Best Mock Test Series for Smart Online E Learning for Para 13.2 Exam Exam since more than 15 years
- More than 40000 candidates have passed the exam from our Mock Test
- Published from the House of Sashi Publications
- You can view the Answers after completing the attempt
- Questions based on suggested exam pattern
- Must for people working in industry who do not get time to study
- You will get 6 attempts for each chapter.
- Attempt the test under exam conditions
- Remember for every unsuccessful attempt in Exam you lose the Exam fees as well as precious time.
- Be Better prepared and Confident
For Best preparation don’t forget to buy our MCQ Objective Guide Book. Before you attempt this Mock Test please read our Objective Question and Answer Guide which will help you to grasp the chapter quickly. As you must be working you might not be getting sufficient time to study. You can go through our Objective Guide anytime during your travel, lunch time or leisure time.
Get FREE online access to ONLINE INSURANCE LIBRARY. This library covers Insurance Resources, case studies, IRDA updates, Insurance Videos, Insurance Times journal from the year 2016-2019 and updated every month. Don’t waste your time in searching insurance information on google. Get concise and summarized information online. Valid for 1 month. Register today at http://www.bimabazaar.com/amember/signup
Other Payment Options
1. By Demand Draft / Payable at par cheque in favour of ‘SASHI PUBLICATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED”
2. Direct NEFT/deposit cash/Deposit cheque in our bank account number 402120110000327 of ‘SASHI PUBLICATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED, Bank of India, VVK Road Branch., Kolkata,India IFSC Code : BKID0004021 and send us copy of Pay in slip by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Pay by Paytm in number 9830171022
tags Smart Online E Learning for Para 13.2 Exam from Sashi Publications