PROFILE OF THE AUTHOR:
Dr Biranchi Jena is an Adjunct Professor at SIHS, Symbiosis University and consultant and advisor for healthcare projects at TATA TRUST. Dr Jena was the former Director at Institute of Health Management Research, Bangalore before moving to Pune. He has taken stride in developing tools and strategies for dealing with the enormous challenges in healthcare industry. Apart from the technical skill, Dr Jena has taken a special interest to develop the leadership skills among students and professionals. Prior to the current position Dr Jena spent significant time in the leadership positions in the organizations like GVK EMRI, Novo Nordisk, Novartis and Govt. of India.
During his professional career, he developed a data driven decision making culture across all the organizations, as he believes that data driven organizations sustain for a longer time with greater competitive advantage over their competitors. He has also contributed significantly to the healthcare academics by introducing journals like Indian Emergency Journal and Journal of Social Health and Diabetes.
Dr Jena holds a master degree in Economics from Central University, Hyderabad and MPS and PhD in Demography with specialization in Health Economics from International institute of Population Sciences, an institute set up in collaboration with UNFPA and Govt. of India.
Important topics covered in the book
1. Organizational Strategy Vs the strategy for personal effectiveness and growth
2. Setting a Life Mission
3. Define Life Goals
4. Preparing a strategy to Achieve Life Goals: Situational Analysis of Life
5. Implementing the strategy to Achieve Life Goals-I: Understanding my forces
6. Implementing the strategy to Achieve Life Goals -II: Being Different- Break the Rule of Average
7. Implementing the strategy to Achieve Life Goals -III: Personal value creation process
8. Implementing the strategy to Achieve Life Goals -IV: Managing my Customers
9. Did I achieve my Goals? : Measuring My Performance
- Additional Information
Author Dr Birenchi Jena ISBN 978-93-81489-51-2 ISSN NA Binding Paperback Publisher Sashi Publications Private Limited Language English